spring

Sunday, August 15, 2010

After one month of neurological reorganization I am encouraged by the way Jacob is changing, my 98 year old grandma even commented on it. However, the idea of doing two hours of therapy with him every day for a year or more can sometimes feel overwhelming. So I am asking God to write these words on the on my heart..."Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3
I am trusting God and believing his word...I have no other choice, afterall I am in way over my head with this little guy. I am sure this is where God wants me to be though, fully depending on Him. I am currently reading the book, Crazy Love by Francis Chan and in it he says, "God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come through." I definately would not say I'm fearless, but I am learning to press on even when I'm afraid. Because I have faith that there will be a day when Jacob is completely healed and whole, passionately living out his God ordained purpose in this life, and I will be able to say...to God be the glory, great things he has done!


No comments: