There are people coming out of IBESR (Haitian Social Services) with numbers that are only 200 away from ours!!! YAY! So there is potential for Jacob's paperwork to exit this stage anytime...OR not for awhile. They don't come out in order exactly, so litterally only God knows when his paperwork will come out. But I am hopeful and I know that Jacob needs to be with his mom and dad as soon as possible. And I know that God can do anything!
After that there are more stages, but each one should be shorter than this one.
As someone on the Haitian Angels chat group said, just like all things in Haitian adoption, "clear as mud!"
But at least every day we are one day closer to having our son come home :)
So, I am "living by faith, not by sight".
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 comments:
I saw that there were some January files that came out already!!! That is so amazing! You are getting so close! WOO HOO!!!!
June 24, 2007...Where are you now in the process?
We are in parquet and I just discovered your blog.
Post a Comment